To provide talent development and workforce solution strategies to include partner facilitation, strategic planning, organizational development, continous learning and development initiatives for federal and state government, workforce and economic development entities.
To connect people, purpose, and programs for community and individual economic mobility.
We are committed to providing innovative and cutting-edge solutions to employers by creating and aligning customizable trainings to include internship, apprenticeship pipeline management & design, and career pathway fit programming.
We focus on innovative and cutting-edge solutions designed to develop a programming structure that leads to industry desired credentials and job placement.
Robuc Mission Purpose Statement
Robuc Pro is a minority owned business enterprise with both (MBE/SBE) certifications and the founder is part of the 2Unique Community Salvation Foundation 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization skilled in the Lean Six Sigma principles of process and continous improvement, data analysis and collection.GET STARTED NOW
Robuc Professional Development Services Agency
CEO Accolades and Organization Accomplishments
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
• 17 years of proven experience and expertise in organizational start-up, leadership, nonprofit programming, workforce development, data administration and compliance.
• Executive Director of Professional Development Programs, 2Unique Community Salvation Foundation
• Leadership Memphis Graduate 2010
• Forbes Next 1000 Honoree
• Career Coach Expert, Certified, Economic Modeling Specialists, Int. EMSI
• Member of the National Council for Workforce Education
• CEO Possesses an Associate’s degree in Psychology and a Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Studies with a concentration in organizational leadership and nonprofit development.
• Skilled Public Relations Professional
• Create federally registered and unregistered apprenticeships working with Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR), State Department of Labor Office of Apprenticeships.
• Inner City Capital Connections (ICCC) Graduate
Founder, Roshunda Buchanan
Roshunda is a Nonprofit Leader/ IT Project Management expert- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified workforce and community development professional with proven expertise in grassroots fundraising, organizational start-ups, leadership, nonprofit programming, data administration/compliance, program design & facilitation, and training and development connecting people, purpose, and programs through professional development training initiatives while encouraging people to find their vocation.
Roshunda Buchanan is a Forbes Next 1000 honoree, graduate of Leadership Memphis, 2010, and Inner City Capital Connections (ICCC). Roshunda possesses an associate’s degree in Psychology and a Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies with a concentration in organizational leadership and nonprofit development.
Small Business Program Mentors
Certified Girl Boss (CGB) is a global business women empowerment network of talented, credentialed, qualified, equipped and driven with purpose leaders.
CGB is a community business empowerment network and part of Robuc Professional Development Services and 2Unique Community Salvation Foundation, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organiztion.
CGB’s mission is to mentor and guide women toward the path to leadership on a platform that will enable career progression and create equitable opportunities in our communities.
The vision is to support and connect professional and ambitious women who are elevating communities with a focus on education, innovative business solutions and scaling of successful programs.
Geanender Harper- A versatile managerial and customer experience veteran. Experienced in call center, retail site operations, teambuilding, organization and strategic planning, employee development and engagement, change management, policy interpretation and implementation.
Marlon Gentry – IT Consultant with 15 + years of experience in Information Technology, Internet Protocol and Help Desk operations.
Our Happy Clients
A Right Media Mix Can Make The Difference